Mother is the greatest creation : David Gurung Thotneri Village Currenly London UK

David Gurung: Thotneri Village
Currenly London UK            

Today is the day for
Many of us to respect
The greatest thing that
You will ever get. 
Mother is the greatest creation
God has ever made.
She has done everything she can 
Which you need to appreciate. 
I wish I had someone that
Can comfort me during this difficult time.
But my mother has already left this world
So how can I be happy and fine. 
Today I am here on my feet
Without a clue of what to do 
I wish I had mother to pray today
Like you all do. 
It’s not fair that
You left me back then.
But now that you’re gone
I hope you are staying in the heaven. 
Today is the day for happiness not for grief
But it does not matter to me
Because to me those two are the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment